In no particular order...
- Took kids to library. Got several books on volcanoes, a new fiction book I saw recommended, a book on needlepoint, stuff like that.
- Wrote up Guy/Teff Sims post
- Posted every other Sims post
- Made sugar cookies with Equal Sugar Lite and oh man they were to die for. The best sugar cookies I've had in years. The kids said as much just as I was thinking it. :)
- Handled the COD for Toly's incoming shipment (Toly is sick abed).
- Almost finished a magazine
- Load of dishes
- Cleaned entire living room
- Demolished entire pile of clean laundry! Go me!
- Made breakfasts and lunches (I hope the cookies won't be dinner ^^;;)
- Took Pixie to/from school, sent out invites to her b'day party, got 3 confirmations back
- Took care of shipping & bank deposits
- Started reading Misty of Chincoteague to Pixie (it's advanced for her, but there's still lots of pictures, so we'll see)
- Got the gift list together, realized I forgot to send an Xmas card to bekscilla - it'll go with your present now, 'kay?
- Thought of several Nano 3 ideas for maybe later writing
- Sorted the kids' art supplies, disposing of a lot of trash and dead markers
I'm pretty sure there's more, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.