* Scan my interest list in my userinfo and pick out the one that seems the most odd to you.
* I'll explain it.
* Then post this in your journal so other people can ask you about your interests.
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.
You can probably guess which book right now, right? (she said as she touch-typed in near total darkness and can barely see around her) HA! It's not Collapse! It's Larry Gonick's Cartoon History of the Universe, Vol. 10 ("Jaded Princes"), and the line in question is:
"...which is how Hsiang Yu became Commanding General of Chu!!!"