- What kind of experiment were they running in there, anyway?
- How'd his car break into the place without getting destroyed?
- Uh, if they have to put gasoline in him, where do you do that? If you "pop the hood" is that like opening his cranium?
- If he turns into a car when exposed to extreme heat, he can't go to the beach or the South during the summer, right?
- If he turns back into a human when exposed to extreme cold, he can't go up north during the winter, correct?
- Does he get the same clean from a tepid bath as from a tepid car wash?
- What about the license plate and registration sticker?
- WHAT ABOUT THE LAW OF CONSERVATION OF MASS
- And what about Scarecrow's brain?
And then Toly said: What if the experiment really was to turn people into cars and back again? Part of a top secret government project to turn soldiers into tanks or armored vehicles? Then you could just airdrop your troops into enemy territory and you'd have self-aware self-driving tanks!
...because, seriously, what the heck else would that experiment produce?